Beauty Blog Introduction

Hello Girls,

I was planning on going straight into blogging but thought an intro would be much more appropriate first post. My screen name is Modsteha. I am a makeup enthusiast as many call it. I'm obsessed with anything beauty to be honest.

I recently started sharing my makeup looks on instagram (Modsteha) and thought a blog would be a great addition.

I plan on reviewing a lot of beauty products I have been loving. Sharing links to any great deals and also sharing my makeup tips and tricks I have learnt along the way. I will also be sharing other things such outfit posts or abaya/hijab reviews inshallah. 

I also plan on being very active on here and would appreciate it if you gave suggestions on what you would like to see on my blog.


Thanks for coming by and be sure to stay tuned for lots of amazing-ness.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment