Makeup Revolution Review! Redemption Iconic 2 Palette

Hello Girls,

Makeup Revolution has easily becoming one of my favorite brands. So many amazing products yet so affordable. I will be reviewing my first palette "REDEMPTION PALETTE ICONIC 2". 

This palette is a very neutral palette (which I LOVE) I love anything neutral. It contains 3 matte shades and 9 shimmery shades.

 
Bummer the shades don't have names would be easier to refer to them but oh well.

Shade 1: A white/cream matte color which is ideal for using as a base to help neutralize the lid color.
Shade 2: MY ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE - an amazing gold color which is to dieeeeee for.
Shade 3: This is a light silver shimmery color.
Shade 4: This is a nice rose gold shimmery color.

*ALL OF THE COLORS WERE SWATCHED ONCE*


Shade 5: A brown/mauve matte color perfect for a subtle Smokey eye or a transition color for darker eye shadows.
Shade 6: A copper color which I personally find so beautiful.
Shade 7: This color is hard to describe but I will try, it is a shimmery color which a hint of light pink.
Shade 8: A dark silver shimmery color.


Shade 9: This is a shimmery color which has a very small  hint of purple (undertone).
Shade 10: A Champaign color.
Shade 11: A shimmery brown color.
Shade 12: A black matte color which I LOVE and always use when working with this palette.

I created this makeup look using this palette using shade 2 and shade 5. 




The palette was £4 SAY WAHHH! The pigmentation for the matte colors aren't great but the shimmers are very pigmented. I prefer applying the shimmer colors wet as it glides on so much easier.

Pros: - cheap - fairly pigmented for the price - and definitely great value for money
Cons: - packaging could be improved

OVERALL rating: 8

As you can see the pros outweigh the cons. I love me a good deal, and will deffo be purchasing more palettes from this brand (inshallah - if God wills).

Thanks for reading.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Love this review! it looks like a dupe for the urban decay naked palette.

    I tagged you in my recent post would love you to check it out:
    http://zahrasadventures.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/life-update-through-my-instagram.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Zahra! I actually haven't tried that palette yet (yes I know I'm late to the bandwagon) lol ... Off to read your blog now 😺

    ReplyDelete