Sleek Blush Review: Sahara, Pomegranate and Life's a Peach!

 

 
Hello Girls,

Sleek have one of my favorites and everyday blushers. I don't know if you see a trend in my blog but I'm all for quality products which are very affordable. These blushers are EXTREMELY pigmented and will definitely not disappoint. They are £4.49 which you can get from here.

There are 10 different shades (there might be some more exclusive colors which I don't know about) but I so far have only tried 3 (will definitely be purchasing some more inshallah). This variety in color means everyone will find a shade they will LOVE. They last all day and don't budge in my experience. I have been using them for more than 2 years now and hopefully this post will be useful for anyone who hasn't tried them or anyone who isn't sure what shade to get.

Individual close ups (Sahara, Pomegranate and Life's a peach respectively):

PRODUCT CHECKLIST:

Price: £4.49

Size: 8g

Pigmentation: EXTREMELY pigmented

Photographs: really well

Skin type: For all skin types

Finish: soft velvety finish

Consistency: Powder

Packaging: nice and small (easy to carry in makeup bag)

Overall rating: 10

 



 Sahara: A perfect matte browny pink blush














Pomegranate: A shimmery purple pink blush









Life's a peach: A perfect orangy peachy blush







*SWATCH PHOTOS TAKEN WITH FLASH*

I have yet to find a brand that will steal my heart when it comes to powder blushers like sleek did.

Most of the blushers are matte but a few might be shimmery such as Pomegranate (which I rarely use, unless I am doing a fun makeup look AT HOME). It is just too out of my comfort zone tbh.

 Sahara and Life's a peach are the two I usually wear on my instagram makeup photos and on a daily bases (when I do wear makeup). When I am doing makeup for people and ask them which they would like they always get scared of Life's a peach as its a very bright orange but on the face it isn't bright at all.


 Thanks for reading.




Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment